Wood/log Store
OK Dave, the cat's out of the bag so what did you get for a new camera?

Ed
Thanks given by:
Hi Ed,
It is an 'entry' level digital SLR
Nikon D3100. I have just got to learn how to use it 17428

Needless to say I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Not a bad choice Dave. Have fun with it. Smiley-dancenana

Ed
Thanks given by:
I will Ed,
It came as a "package deal" a couple of lens, memory card, spare battery, card reader (or something to allow the card to plug directly into the PC) carry bag - and a library of manuals Rotfl
Oh and Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premier Elements - neither of which I have looked at yet. Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Log store looks very nice
All you need with the camera is the "shiney" button Smiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenana
John
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2013, 02:01 PM)DaveH Wrote: I will Ed,
It came as a "package deal" a couple of lens, memory card, spare battery, card reader (or something to allow the card to plug directly into the PC) carry bag - and a library of manuals Rotfl
Oh and Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Premier Elements - neither of which I have looked at yet. Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Dave,

Adobe Premier Elements is for video, Photoshop Elements is for pictures.

Ed
Thanks given by: DaveH
(09-04-2013, 03:03 PM)doubleboost Wrote: ...
All you need with the camera is the "shiney" button Smiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenana
John

Rotfl
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 09:18 AM)DaveH Wrote: Here's that small table, the football shows the size.

One of the holes in the wall - half a brick size. They are needed otherwise the water will dam up against the wall. When it rains it rains.Big Grin

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Just so you understand Dave, THIS is a football.

[Image: s-football.jpg]

Nice job on the wood store and camera selection BTW.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
Dave,
ahhhh isn't spring about to appear there???? 6820
or is South Africa the name of a town in Arkansas, West Virginia, or Newfoundland????
oldgoaly, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2013.
Thanks given by:
Rotfl
There are a lot of buttons on this camera - I'm sure there must be a "shiney" one - I hope Big Grin

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: