Belt Grinder
Very nice Dave. I like the nice, big table. Thumbsup

Ed
Thanks given by:
Looks fantastic. I want one.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by: DaveH
Thanks Ed,
It runs very smooth, had to try it out Thumbsup .................. I'll sharpen a few kitchen knives .......... managed to stick the pointed end in my thumb Bash 

Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 05:50 PM)DaveH Wrote: Thanks Ed,
It runs very smooth, had to try it out Thumbsup .................. I'll sharpen a few kitchen knives .......... managed to stick the pointed end in my thumb Bash 

Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Dave,

You better send that tool to me. It's too dangerous for you to run. Happyyes

Ed
Thanks given by:
Better send it to me Dave, Ed might hurt himself too. Nice sander though.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
That's a belt grinder .. Nice ya couldn't find a bigger one Dave . Well im Glad you have to put gas in it. If I put that in my garage id have to get rid of my Hog . Im Saving up and the room for a cut off saw that I can roll outside when need be My wife told me to build another shed for my Bike and I said no can do she's staying right here next to Papa
Thanks given by: DaveH
I like Dave, bought one instead of making one. I went to the LWS to pick up some welding rod and saw a Jancy RadiusMaster (Made in Australia, sold in the US by Jancy), a 2" x 48" belt sander/grinder, I no intension in buy one, but was offered the floor model at about 60% off, so I took it home. I now would not have a shop with out a belt sander/grinder, I use it 5-6 times a day. Whether it is shop made or bought, a true asset in the shop.
jack
Thanks given by:
Wow! Those Radius Masters go for about $2600 now. Yikes

Ed
Thanks given by:
I made one use it every day don't know how I managed without one 

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=1939 
mfletch, Try to do the best you can and that's good enough
Thanks given by:
I've messed about quite a bit with this belt grinder using different belt types and grades and I can say it is a lot easier grinding on a belt grinder than the normal wheel types.
Just thought I would pass it on. Smile 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by: