GPS unit mount adapter
Nice to see a photoThumbsup, Not that I'm picking, I haven't been posting many Pics at all lately myself,

I think that "looks like a bought one is a pretty good compliment", but there is one better compliment, and it goes something like this.

"Where can I get one of those, I don't care if it costs a fortune"

If you get a couple of these compliments you will be able buy that piece of equipment you've been trying to justify to Mrs PixMan.

Anyway, You've done really well and no-one could ever say that is a dangerous position, Excellent work.

Best Regards
Rick
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
Ed, I envy you, you are now kowledgeable (to the extent any human needs to be) about OCC and PJD without having to endure the stupidity and scripted crap of how to build a useless, unroadworthy, glittering trash to which we were subjected.Rotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Come on Steve let it all out Smiley-eatdrink004 You know it's good to purge
Whatever it is, do it today, Tomorrow may not be an option and regret outlasts fatigue.
Thanks given by:
Very nice piece of work. Sometimes the small things show a lot of craftsmanship, this is one of them. Well done.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Hey...Bill Gruby! I didn't know you had joined here so let me offer my greetings. Smiley-signs046

I had "friended" you over on that other site, and the next thing I knew I was kicked out because I'm such a bad boy. Rant

Good to hear from you, as you're practically a neighbor. Howya been?
Thanks given by: