Building The Steven's Favorite
Changed jobs, as in new job or changes to the work environment? I figured you were just busy getting rid of children Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Could I get some lessons Tom, maybe you could make a video.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2015, 06:16 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Changed jobs, as in new job or changes to the work environment?  I figured you were just busy getting rid of children Big Grin

Hey Darren,

Same job, different bosses. Fifteen years ago I was the first employee in a small startup that we have since built it to a highly profitable 100+ employee international company, sold it to a group of investors and exercised some of our options. Now with their help and capital, we are continuing to take the company to the next level. It's all very corporate now, and we are up to our ears in it, so free time is at a premium. We now have an Aussie CEO (maybe you know him ;) ) and even have a distributor in your neck of the woods (Millenium Science over in Mulgrave).

The getting rid of children thing is officially 50% complete. :)

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2015, 09:11 AM)f350ca Wrote: Could I get some lessons Tom, maybe you could make a video.

Do you mean on getting rid of kids Greg?  Big Grin

Tom
Thanks given by:
(06-19-2012, 10:23 PM)ETC57 Wrote: WOW!!Worthy
Very cool Tom,

Thanks for posting the build.Thumbsup

Jerry.Popcorn

Hey Tom i also am trying to repair an old crack shot 64, unfortunately i do not have the tools and the talents that you posses, [Image: rotfl.gif]
would it be possible to have you make some of the parts that i am missing for my gun, we can discuss this and other things if you like off line 
you can email me directly at yvesm@conexe.ca or call me at 204 746 5950

cheers 

Yves Maynard
Thanks given by:
Still in process Tom ? OK, when will the next installment come? Just a ballpark figure is good, don't want to look like I'm pushing. Lord knows I take long enough to get mine done. LOL

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Life has gotten in the way for the moment, so expect no updates until I can get rid of that pesky job. BTW, how is that radial engine coming? Big Grin

Tom
Thanks given by:
That one is a labor of love Tom. 4 years so far and doing the heads now. I have to be in the right mood for that project. Can't afford any mistake at this point. I will break it out this week and snap some pics of it so far. It is awesome with the cylinders attached. The current project underway is a modified Surface Grinder that was published a few years ago. The gent helping me became sick and it's on the back burner for now.

"Billy G"
Thanks given by:
Could you please sale detailed dimensional rifle drawings to me?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum baoyuzhiwang.

Due to the current import/export regulations and restrictions in both the USA and China it is highly unlikely that would be possible. Those restrictions include things like software and technical information that governments do not want shared freely. Some time ago I was asked to send some firearms RELATED items (not actual firearms nor ammunition) to someone in Australia and I could not do it because of export laws in this country and carrier terms of service and policies. Every single common carrier and the US postal service refused to accept the items for shipment from an individual citizen. Because they were simply RELATED to firearms they were considered "dangerous goods". Penalties here are severe for violations.
Willie
Thanks given by: