The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Madding Threading Tool Search
The day has been hard, between watching/doing the OSHA 10 hour safety course on line and the madding search for a certain threading tool, today had been real bad.

The OSHA course is down right boring, almost to the point of praying for a heart attack or some other serious ailment , so I wouldn't have to continue.

The search for a MTVOR 10-3B lathe tool was down right frustrating. I was given a healthy supply of stand-on-edge inserts (TNMC 32 NV) for nothing, so all I needed was the tool. I called about 4 manufacturers, which led me to 6 distributors, then to numerous retail units all to no avail. Usual responses were, 3-4 weeks, we don't sell to individuals, and the "best" was 2 day delivery at $145. I finally found the tool, sitting in a warehouse in Salt Lake City. The supplier (outside of Phoenix, AZ) will have it to me by Thursday, it free shipping and handling, my cost of about $62 for the piece made by Dorian.
jack
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Madding Threading Tool Search - by the penguin - 06-10-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: Madding Threading Tool Search - by EdK - 06-10-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Madding Threading Tool Search - by PixMan - 06-10-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Madding Threading Tool Search - by EdK - 06-12-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Madding Threading Tool Search - by EdK - 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM