The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

a nuther D.T.I refit
hi all well this one was a challenge its one of the worst ones i have ever dun its a mercer metric thees are rather awqed to dis mantel as you need to go in from the front remove the retaining ring for the lens then remove the lens then remove the mane pointer then remove the outer chapter ring then you will see three retaining screws that hold the movement in and also the Bessel it self once the screws are out you need to remove the back plate of the movement for it to cum out then you can remove the fittings on the rack to remove that watt the problem was you will see in the pic that the gear that the rack drives all but a few of its teeth where missing and the rack was badly damaged Chin had a rummage i had a mercer in inch but its balance spring was foooked but thr gear was the same but the bottom one was not so i had to mack a punch and block to remove the gear from that one and to remove the broken one i had too skim dawn the shaft of the new one to fit the old one once this was dun i direst the rack off with a file then put it all back together right pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
a nuther D.T.I refit - by krv3000 - 08-26-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: a nuther D.T.I refit - by oldgoaly - 08-26-2013, 06:30 PM