The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Foundry sand working machines Mullers
When I bought much of my foundry tools a Mini-Mote muller was part of the deal, it needed work, coupler was loose, scraper arm broken, but for the 60$ bucks I gave for all of them, the molding bench, 4 aluminum flasks, B16 crucible furnace, misc tools, I'm not going to complain!

Now this does about enough sand for a cope or drag 12 by 12 by 4 flask.
Years later I came across the Simpson, on of the guys on the yahoogroup Micheal Boettiker (sp?) found it thru the Wisconsin state school surplus. So I went up to Madison and paid him for the muller, then drove 7 hours hoe happy as can be. It had been reduced to 250 was 300, I gave Mike the 300! Here is some pics of it as we unloaded it and in action this does 3 full flasks, but that is at the limit of the VFD driving the 3 hp motor.

I like my mixer (hf) for adding oil to rejuvenate the petrobond sand,but the muller is so much better reworking the sand in between uses that is for another post.
oldgoaly, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2013.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Foundry sand working machines Mullers - by oldgoaly - 08-30-2013, 04:45 PM