The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Newly introduced Grizzly mill/drill G0759.
I'm planning on getting a new mill this Summer so I'm researching stuff now. I just got the 2014 Grizzly catalog in the mail. They're now offering the G0759. From what I can tell it's the G0704 with built-in DRO. I have been considering the G0704 already, adding built-in 3 axis DRO for 500.00 seems like a good deal, but I don't know enough about DRO systems to say wether it is or isn't. I know there's different kinds of DRO systems, some better than others. The specs don't say what's being used ( Glass scales?) and the pictures seem to show 2 different displays. One says es-17 and looks like it's probably an Eason DRO pro of some sort.
https://www.grizzly.com/products/G0759

Can anybody tell from the picts what's being used?
Any other thoughts or suggestions?
If I call Grizzly, what questions should I ask?

Also in case I haven't said this before, I really want to thank you guys for all the help offered here. I probably don't contribute enough here, but then again there is a lot more experience and wisdom than I can offer. So again thanks guys. I appreciate it more than you know.
If it's crazy but it works, it's not crazy.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Newly introduced Grizzly mill/drill G0759. - by marfaguy - 01-05-2014, 11:59 AM