The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

indicator base and arm work like holder
I saw a product that resembles the one I made out of a brass rod and conduit clamp on the interweb, I though most here would have a holder or two or three or four so it might come in handy. Rotfl

I'll get back on the lathe after I finish a few more jobs and projects that need to wrapped up before winter. I just can't seem to plan or judge my time accurately at all.... time seems to go by so fast and nothing gets accomplished even though I'm spending 2-3 hours a day in the shop, which is all I can do due to my bad back, knees and right foot. It takes me forever to finish a project I think should only take a few hours when I was in good shape. I told the SIL today maybe I biting off more than I can chew, but I would go crazy if it weren't for working with the tools and being in the shop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tackit, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since May 2014.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
indicator base and arm work like holder - by tackit - 08-16-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: indicator base and arm work like holder - by RobWilson - 08-17-2014, 03:46 AM