The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Help Suggestions for writing on harmonica metal plates
Hello to all.I am hopeful that someone will be able to help me.I am wanting to assemble a collection of autographs of distinguished harmonica players.The autographs will be written ON the metal harmonica plates located on the harmonicas.I am asking for suggestions of the type of writing instrument to be used for this purpose.I would think that a prime consideration would be like a paint pen,but other ideas might uncover other approaches.The item used to write with must be something that would be able to be applied without smearing on the metal and then something that would dry relatively quickly but at that point be a permanent and non-smudge application.There may be other considerations that metalworkers may think of that I have not considered.All suggestions and elaborations in explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for writing on harmonica metal plates - by Jeff C. - 10-12-2015, 02:51 PM