The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Mystery items
As I may have mentioned in another thread or three, I picked up a swag of bits and pieces at a clearing sale this week. I had to bid on a couple of shelves full of assorted junk in order to get the mill cutters that I was after, so I have been sorting through said junk and separating it into things to keep, things to go on eBay and things to chuck in the scrap bin. So far there is nearly a full wheelbarrow of scrap metal however some useful stuff too (wife's opinion notwithstanding).
I was about to chuck these couple of things in the scrap pile when it occurred to me that I may have seen them somewhere before but I am blowed if I can figure out where or what they are. Don't want to bin them if they might be of use to someone so I'm wondering if anyone here can identify them. The 8" shifter is for scale (yes I know what an 8" shifter is).

I think I know what this one is- an adjustable reamer, no? Can anyone tell me how to set it up?

Also came across this tailstock turret, it looks the same as the LF Sparrey design; were these made commercially or would it be a shop-made tool?

Nice little gadget but a bit small for my lathe so off to the bay with it.

Also the second-smallest QCTP I have ever seen, with two parting tool holders. It has been set up on a shop-made bracket to mount in a larger toolpost.

Only wish it was about 6 times the size.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mystery items - by Pete O - 11-01-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Mystery items - by Hopefuldave - 11-01-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Mystery items - by Pete O - 11-01-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Mystery items - by Hopefuldave - 11-02-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Mystery items - by hermetic - 11-03-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Mystery items - by Roadracer_Al - 11-04-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Mystery items - by krv3000 - 11-04-2015, 04:05 PM