The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Who knows Cincinatti Toolmaster mills?
There's a Cincinatti vertical mill on offer at present in an online auction and I'm tempted to place a bid; i'm keen to add a turret mill of one kind or another to my workshop as the lack of a quill on my Victoria U2 universal is a frustration and the fitting and removal of the vertical attachment is a major chore for a limited result; I'd rather have it permanently in horizontal mode. Space is not a major problem so if the right turret mill comes up at the right price I plan to acquire one.
The Cincinatti is about 3 hours drive from me and I'll be on 14-hour nightshifts between now and the end of the auction so no chance to inspect it in the flesh, thus the price will have to be good.
From the web searching I've done, it is a 1B toolmaster with the optional power feed on X and Y; however I'm not sure from the photos whether the quill has power feed nor what the spindle taper is; wondering if anyone is familiar enough with these machines to tell this from the attached photos, any other pros and cons on these mills also.
Apologies about the double photo, had trouble uploading and now if i try to remove the duplication I remove both.

Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Who knows Cincinatti Toolmaster mills? - by Pete O - 07-16-2017, 07:37 AM