The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

How to weather-seal a photo print?
There's a bloke in Missouri who had the clever idea of scanning the faded and rusty steel fascia in his old Ford tractor instrument cluster, photoshopping the scanned image to make it look like new, printing the image onto photo paper and adhering it to the fascia, thus visually restoring the instrument panel. I have an identical tractor and am in the midst of a restoration (that started out as a few repairs...), this bloke is kindly sending me a photo print to do the same with my instrument panel. His has been in place for about 2 years and he reports a small area where condensation has formed and caused the colour to run.
SO my question for the brains trust is does anyone know of a way to apply a moisture-proof barrier to a photo print without damaging it? My daughter cleverly suggested laminating but unfortunately the edges are visible so that's not going to work. I'm thinking maybe some kind of spray lacquer but hoping there may be some established process.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
How to weather-seal a photo print? - by Pete O - 02-14-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: How to weather-seal a photo print? - by TomG - 02-14-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: How to weather-seal a photo print? - by pepi - 02-14-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: How to weather-seal a photo print? - by Vinny - 02-15-2018, 12:28 AM
RE: How to weather-seal a photo print? - by pepi - 02-16-2018, 10:49 AM