The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Amazon 3rd party sellers.
Spent the last 5 days in sweltering heat because my furnace blower motor cooked itself. Last night it was 105°F in the house with every single ceiling fan running wide open. Miserable. Sweat Sweat Sweat

I ordered a new blower motor on Amazon and 3rd party sellers were the only option. I ordered the same exact part number as the original motor. So what do they do of course? Sent me a cheap aftermarket motor instead - through the USPS, hence the 5 day wait. The wire gauge is only half the size of the original motor. But as hot as it has been and we haven't been able to sleep at night, I got the wife to install it today anyway. All I had to tell her was the local HVAC place would want $2,000 to do the same job. She is a real trouper. Thumbsup

It kills me that these places get away with this and Amazon does nothing about it. I could have bought the motor they sent me for $75 less from a different 3rd party Amazon seller. It's supposed to get even hotter this weekend so there was no way I was going to return it. Bash
Willie
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Amazon 3rd party sellers. - by Highpower - 06-22-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Amazon 3rd party sellers. - by EdK - 06-23-2023, 12:05 AM
RE: Amazon 3rd party sellers. - by rleete - 06-23-2023, 06:36 AM
RE: Amazon 3rd party sellers. - by Highpower - 06-23-2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Amazon 3rd party sellers. - by Dr Stan - 02-05-2024, 08:15 PM