Henrob Torch
Yes, that looks like an interesting torch set up. I wouldn't say that the torch itself is a gimmick - but rather that the sales pitch is. Big Grin

Watching the demo videos you can tell that this fella is a VERY experienced welder by the way he props his arms up to establish very controlled and planned out hand movements. His demo of welding thin aluminum sheet looked like a TIG tutorial. I had to laugh when he mentioned the similarity of tig welding at the very end. Rotfl

The guy is GOOD! Which is why HE makes it look so easy. Chin
As far as his claims of a "regular" torch set not being able to perform some of the same tasks like cutting thin sheet cleanly.... Bleh
I've sliced off plenty of crimped on slip fit exhaust system fittings, mufflers, etc., with a full size cutting torch set without ever nicking the inner pipe. So that is nothing unique to their product.

I would like to see a demo of his claim of welding 1 inch thick aluminum with that torch. Again, I'm not knocking the product - just the infomercial. Big Grin

But I'm not a fan of buying proprietary equipment with pricy replacement parts either. Learned my lesson with IBM back in the 80's..... Bash
Willie
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Henrob Torch - by TOM REED - 09-14-2012, 03:11 AM
RE: HENROB TORCH - by EdK - 09-14-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: HENROB TORCH - by Highpower - 09-14-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Henrob Torch - by dallen - 09-14-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: Henrob Torch - by TOM REED - 09-14-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Henrob Torch - by dallen - 09-14-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: Henrob Torch - by Rickabilly - 09-16-2012, 05:06 AM