Press brake for 20 ton hydraulic press
Ed, if could give me the dimensions of your U channel I sure I will be able to get one made Smiley-dancenana
I just need outside dim. and the hieght. I know the angle size so I can adjust it to suit my metric angle
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2014, 05:27 PM)DaveH Wrote: Ed, if could give me the dimensions of your U channel I sure I will be able to get one made Smiley-dancenana
I just need outside dim. and the hieght. I know the angle size so I can adjust it to suit my metric angle
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Dave,

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. Can you please elaborate?
What U channel?

Ed
Thanks given by:
Hi Ed.
A pic is much better

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
OK, but what is that U-channel a part of that you want me to measure? I'm still confused. 17428

Ed
Thanks given by:
The base plate in your kit with the hole at each end.

[Image: 578412d1298086499-swag-offroad-press-bra...rake-1.jpg]
Willie
Thanks given by:
Sorry Ed,
Your post http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=2136
3rd and 4th photos, that part that has a 6 and two arrows. The bottom die (the angle iron) is welded to it .
Sorry for all the confusion.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Willie beat me to it Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
That's a first.... Rotfl
Willie
Thanks given by:
Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I was going to suggest turning the picture upside down, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and probably identify with that being n-channel.

Dave - have you looked to see if there is a patent? If so, the drawings are often included and you are free to make a copy. My understanding of patent law is that anyone is allowed to make a patented item, AS LONG as they do not intend to profit from it (i.e. only for personal use).
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: