A lean-to
Ahh! YES the rats.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
I decided to put something up at one end  to make things easier. Smile 

The other end looks a bit wonky Big Grin

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
That's a good idea Dave. Much less chance of it falling over on you.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Why I did it ............. it fell down Slaphead  not on me though.
Seems a lot more stable, one end anyway  Big Grin - see what happens when I do the second stack. Smile 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2014, 06:42 AM)DaveH Wrote: ... - see what happens when I do the second stack. Smile 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH

Make your wife do it. Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2014, 06:43 AM)EdK Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 06:42 AM)DaveH Wrote: ... - see what happens when I do the second stack. Smile 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH

Make your wife do it. Big Grin

Ed

That's a good idea Ed, she likes stacking wood. Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Green light to send her here for a visit, we'll cure her of that.
Rotfl
Steve
Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Still kept on falling down so I used a wood support. Now it is a lot more stable, hasn't fell down (yet  Big Grin )

Smiley-dancenana

The white powder is to keep the 'wood eating termites' away they see it as a food larder.

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Some wood I have just doesn't want to split. You can see where I have tried (and failed Slaphead )

It's African Yellow Wood - Our National Tree Chin  it is also protected. I didn't cut it down I was just offered the wood.

I am going to let it dry out further (weather and age a little) see if that will help.

What do you guys do if you can't split it ? 17428
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Use it for an anvil?  17428 

Dave, if it is "protected" is there fine for possession? Here in the states, eagle feathers are protected. Pick one up off the ground and get caught with it - do not pass GO, but go directly to jail.  Smiley-signs131
Willie
Thanks given by: