Use and care of a 3/4" carbide insert cutter
Mike, thank you.

It would be great to get together again sometime and do some more training. If Darren (Mayhem) ever makes his way over here again we'll try to meet up, as he's just getting toward the finish line on putting his milling machine back together. It was unusable in the condition he got it, but when done it'll be better than new in terms of quality.

You're probably due for an upgrade at some point because of the limited travels on your cool little milling machine, but I would never hold you to it. Big Grin

Let me know if there's any other milling, turning or grinding lessons I could post. Do take time to look at some of the best videos for training out there, our esteemed member Tom G. has a website and YouTube channel that'll really intrigue you.
Thanks given by:
I will be in the US in October...
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2015, 09:09 PM)PixMan Wrote: Mike, thank you.

It would be great to get together again sometime and do some more training. If Darren (Mayhem) ever makes his way over here again we'll try to meet up, as he's just getting toward the finish line on putting his milling machine back together. It was unusable in the condition he got it, but when done it'll be better than new in terms of quality.

Yes we will have to get together again, was a great day.   Iv'e been reading Darren's thread, he is doing well for sure.
(01-13-2015, 09:09 PM)PixMan Wrote: You're probably due for an upgrade at some point because of the limited travels on your cool little milling machine, but I would never hold you to it. Big Grin  
 You are so right, but nothing is planned but you never know what I might stumble acrossSmile

(01-13-2015, 09:09 PM)PixMan Wrote: Let me know if there's any other milling, turning or grinding lessons I could post. Do take time to look at some of the best videos for training out there, our esteemed member Tom G. has a website and YouTube channel that'll really intrigue you.
 Thanks, and I'll start watching some of those video's ASAP
Thanks given by: Mayhem
(01-13-2015, 09:26 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I  will be in the US in October...

Me too Rotfl I'm only a little over an hour away from Ken's place
Thanks given by: