Log Splitter
You need to do something about the height of that wall. Or the user-friendliness of the top of it.
Thanks given by:
He's fishing Al, thinks he spotted the missing steel in my splitter.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
The wall is 6ft+ high, they hear me with the angle grinder or drill then come back later to see if I left them outside. I very rarely leave power tools outside I know they will disappear.
Hose pipes and wheelbarrows use to be the favorites, now if you are seen walking along with a wheel barrow at 1am/2am in the morning the police will detain you  Thumbsup 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH

Thanks given by:
Have you considered getting a large dog?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
I have one but if the dog doesn't hear them or sense them, there gone.
Sometime the dog will bark and I let the dog out, usually they have gone by this time but the dog will show me where they jumped over the wall.

These guys are very quiet, they don't talk or make a noise if they do make a noise it is by mistake and then the !@#$ flies.

Once 3 guys were trying to break in I heard them came round another way, one guy in getting a fast getaway fell in the pool (he tried to run across it Rotfl ) - even the Police thought it was funny.
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Liquid nails and broken glass on the top of wall works wonders, so I'm told...
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I think it is illegal to use glass for some strange reason. Nails are fine and it is possible to buy these spike things and barbed wire is also fine. I've just never bothered.
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Razor wire or a pit filled with something nasty on your side of it. Or a more technical way would be a motion sensor with a LOUD noise and alot of light.
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Barbed wire, razor wire just doesn't look nice. 
Motion senors work up to a point, I know a couple people who have tried them, false alarms can be a nuisance.
Non lethal electric wires on top of walls, forever repairing the cut wires.
Barbed wire they just cut it with some bolt cutters, they don't come in until you forget to repair it. If like me it's a brick wall they just pull the bricks out and go under the wire takes a few minutes then they are in and out. Now one has to repair the brick wall.

Nevertheless anything will act as a deterrent.

Having 3 dogs out side is good until they throw some poison over the wall and kill the dogs.

Probably the best is to just shoot the bastards even if you miss it scares the !@#$ out of them.
  Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Dave, tell us about the other things that make it so desirable to live where you do. 17428

Rotfl

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by: