Looking At A Bigger Mill
Good for you Ed, Thumbsup  that is one super duper milling machine you're gonna luv it. Smiley-dancenana 
Smiley-eatdrink004 
DaveH
Thanks given by: EdK
Way to Go Ed !!!!!!!!! :Smiley-dancenana:Smiley-dancenana:Smiley-dancenana

U must be doin the Happy dance today . Smiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenanaSmiley-dancenana:Smiley-dancenana:Smiley-dancenana
Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Happy For ya too
Kenny V
Congratulations on the decision to go for it Ed, I wish you the best!
Congrats on the decision Ed. I think you will be happy with it.

I can't wait to see it all set up and making chips for ya.

Mike.

Thanks Mike.

Do you know if there's a PDF version of the manual available to download for the PM935?

Ed
Thanks given by:
I'd contact them Ed and ask for one. Tell them that you are about to drop a sizable chunk of your hard earned into their lap and you would like to see the manual first.

I'm not going to congratulate you until I see pics of it sitting in your basement Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2015, 07:49 PM)Mayhem Wrote: I'd contact them Ed and ask for one.  Tell them that you are about to drop a sizable chunk of your hard earned into their lap and you would like to see the manual first.

I'm not going to congratulate you until I see pics of it sitting in your basement Big Grin

I've already sent a message to Matt about the PDF manual. But given it's the weekend I don't expect a response until next week, not that it matters since the mill won't be delivered for about eight weeks.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the pictures Darren.  Big Grin

Ed
Thanks given by:
Matt says no PDF available for the mill. I expected as such. Once I get the mill, I'm tempted to create my own manual. Since photography is another hobby of mine and I enjoy making CAD drawings and I'm going to have to tear it down to get it into the basement it would be the perfect time to document everything. I think it would be a fun project.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Mike,

When you get a chance would, you please post a picture of the insides of the electrical box? My mill will come with a VFD but not installed so I'd like to do some homework prior to its arrival. No rush.

Thanks,
Ed
Thanks given by:
Since I'm no longer looking for a bigger mill, I split off the posts dealing with receiving my mill and getting it down into the basement and setting it up to this new thread.

Continuing adventures of my PM935 mill.

Ed
Thanks given by: