its all a project to me
ok had someone ask for some picts so here are a few of my enco/grizzlyg4003g lathe my mini mill my sons got me and my hafco bandsaw an the large and small furnaces I made
I haven't melted anything yet but am hopein to soon as I have hundreds of old Harley pistons from eng rebuilds/upgrades ive done .now im a mech bike an car and up till not long ago I never touched a mill or lathe just the welder ect till I got a pacemaker an now doc says no welding grrrr I made the mill table an the furnace is in an old bbq stand I have made a rough stand for my 14inch cutoof saw from an old folding table as my backs stuffed .anyhows heres the picts an im learning a fair bit in here
cheers all

[Image: WP_001625_zpsyubrv6sc.jpg]

[Image: WP_001623_zps5pacqm7g.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: WP_001622_zpspuccmbec.jpg]
[Image: WP_001617_zps0fwh0jqk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: WP_001618_zpskejc1jwh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: WP_001616_zpsl2fuuqbo.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: WP_001614_zpssfkq2h1b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: WP_001613_zps4aotpiyt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sorry if the picts too big im not up with the url thing I just put up the img from photobucket but will get my son to educate me some more with puterr stuff Blush
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 04:11 AM)oldskoolron Wrote: sorry if the picts too big im not up with the url thing I just put up the img from photobucket but will get my son to educate me some more with puterr stuff Blush

The software should resize the pictures if they're too big. Linking from Photobucket is just fine.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Those furnaces look like they should heat and melt just fine.

Do you have a gas welder? You might need to reduce the thickness of of what you weld a bit, but it would be better than not welding at all.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 04:11 AM)oldskoolron Wrote: sorry if the picts too big im not up with the url thing I just put up the img from photobucket but will get my son to educate me some more with puterr stuff Blush

if your linking the url's from photobucket you can put as many photos as you like in one post. unlike attaching them to the thread from you computer where most forums will only allow you a limited number of attachments
Thanks given by: