Need a How to VFD
I am in desperate need of a "How to program my KCLY model KOC100-1R5S2-B VFD". I have the pdf file and have tried to follow the instructions in the manual but just can't seem to get started. I understand the first step is to input all the information necessary off of the motor plate. But what I need is a  "First Push this button and then push this arrow etc etc."  I have tried and tried and can not seem to get to first base. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to resurrect an old 5913 Clausing lathe that has a 2 hp 3 phase motor on it. I will be using the original hydraulic Reeves drive to vary the speed and the drum switch to change directions of rotation so all I need to do is make the VFD run the motor on 3 phase @ 60 hz. The VFD comes from the factory set up for 50 hz. Thanks again.  Bash
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2019, 06:50 PM)ltlvt Wrote: I have the pdf file

Please attach the PDF file to your next post so we can take a look at it and try to help.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2019, 09:40 PM)EdK Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 06:50 PM)ltlvt Wrote: I have the pdf file

Please attach the PDF file to your next post so we can take a look at it and try to help.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Okay I am gona try again to attach the pdf file. I am new to how his forum works so please be patient with me.
Thanks given by:
Don't know what I am doing wrong. It does not load my attachments with the reply.
Thanks given by:
Instructions can be found here: http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthrea...5#pid14655

Don't forget to perform the last step of clicking the "Insert into post" button. That is what loads your attachment into your reply.

And don't worry about taking a bit of time to get acquainted with forum. We are a pretty patient bunch who have all been there - done that, just like everybody else.
Willie
Thanks given by: ltlvt
One more time this is the pdf  file for the VFD. I sure hope this works this time.
Thanks given by:
Is this it?
http://www.hclub.ee/download/varia/KOC10...(V1.1).pdf
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by: Highpower , ltlvt
Click on your screen name / avatar, and then click on "User CP" toward the top left of the page. Then go to the "Miscellaneous" drop-down box on the left side of the page and click on "Manage Attachments". Let's make sure your .pdf file is actually in there before we get ahead of ourselves.
Willie
Thanks given by: ltlvt
Welcome to the forum!!!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by: