Todays Project - What did you do today?
(04-30-2020, 09:20 PM)f350ca Wrote: Goes with a lot of things Tom. Garlic sausage and perigees, fried with pork chops, on hot dogs,,,, not much it doesn't go with. lol
Want to try canning some this time. Bought a pressure cooker to do fish, thought maybe sour kraut too.

My favorite is slow cooked in the oven in a covered pan with pork shoulder on top. You can also add a tablespoon of brown sugar per pound of kraut and make it kapusta. The sugar totally mellows the flavor.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2020, 10:31 PM)Dr Stan Wrote: You're right about that finger.  My Dad, who was a meat cutter by trade, had one thumb about 1/8" shorter than the other.  Meat saw took the tip.

That reminds me of the butcher who backed into the mincer. He got a little behind in his work.
Lathe (n); a machine tool used in the production of milling machine components.

Milling Machine (n); a machine tool used in the production of lathe components.
Thanks given by:
Ugh, you guys are killing me just thinking about mom's Kielbasa and sour kraut. (Drool)

Home Depot has an outside vendor set up in the "Exit" vestibule that sells hot dogs and can fix you up with just about any type of sausage and fixings you can imagine. He makes a killer sour kraut dog, but now we can't get any until the craziness is over.

Now all of a sudden the wife has decided she wants to be a farmer and has informed me I will be building her a greenhouse. Oh joy...
Willie
Thanks given by:
Built a green house a few years ago. Started my tomatoes, cucumbers and hot peppers in the house about a month ago, will be moving them to the green house in the next week if we ever get some beter weather. Grown hot peppers in there in the summer, they love the heat, and we always get a wicked crop. The other plants do alright but don't need that mucch heat. Had to install a fan to keep it reasonable in there.

[Image: 4Ahn7Gdjjl4PpjzqlgtSt5TSDjw2jPhy3VqWIf6l...2-h1179-no]
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Didn't you do a project here on that Greg?
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Could well have Vinny, was more than a week ago so I don't really remember
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
So you slept since then Eh. Rotfl
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2020, 08:36 AM)Vinny Wrote: Didn't you do a project here on that Greg?

I believe he did when he started building it. All I know is I can't allow SWMBO to see it - because she will then have much greater expectations from me. Happyno
Willie
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2020, 07:13 PM)Highpower Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 08:36 AM)Vinny Wrote: Didn't you do a project here on that Greg?

I believe he did when he started building it. All I know is I can't allow SWMBO to see it - because she will then have much greater expectations from me.  Happyno

That's OK.  I already sent her the pic. Rotfl
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2020, 08:46 PM)Dr Stan Wrote: That's OK.  I already sent her the pic. Rotfl

You're a mean one Mr. Grinch...   Tongue

She's going to have to make do with one of these. And even that is a big assumption that I can get it together.  Blush

Willie
Thanks given by: