Bad News Today
Received some bad news today my contact at Timeway Machine - JENELLE - is leaving for some new adventures, will have to become aquainted with her boss or replacement as there are still a few items I would like for my shop. tom
Logan 10x26" lathe
SIEG 12x40" lathe
RongFU 45 clone mill
6" import band saw
Baldor Grinder
thousand of tools+tooling pieces 40 yrs of collecting
Thanks given by:
I hope you can still get what you want with the same level of service you have described on your importing posts on other sites.

Based on your experiences I contacted Janelle and inquired about importing a mill. I never received a response and have since found a second hand one locally. However, I would be interested in looking at options for other tooling

Let me know how you get on and whether it is worth the effort.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2012, 10:18 PM)TOM REED Wrote: Received some bad news today my contact at Timeway Machine - JENELLE - is leaving for some new adventures, will have to become aquainted with her boss or replacement as there are still a few items I would like for my shop. tom

Interesting. I just sent them the final payment for my mill. It will be interesting to see if "Great Service" is a Timeway tradition or we just happen to get the one person at Timeway who could provide it.
Thanks given by:
Oh boy, that's scary. Keep us posted Arvid. Sweat
Thanks given by:
Tom,

Did you get any idea when her last day will be? Or the email address of someone who you ... or I ... could contact when she is gone?

Arvid
Thanks given by:
(02-29-2012, 09:43 PM)arvidj Wrote: Tom,

Did you get any idea when her last day will be? Or the email address of someone who you ... or I ... could contact when she is gone?

Arvid

Yesterday was her last day,m she assured me service and honesty will remain constant, if I get my mill sold I plan on buying the next from them and am confident in their honesty after all the lathe arrived with all accessories ordered and shipped to the location specified Jenelle was the person I placed the order with and she was the go between for her boss and I. If you sent final poayment that should mean the mill is finished and on its way soon. tom
Logan 10x26" lathe
SIEG 12x40" lathe
RongFU 45 clone mill
6" import band saw
Baldor Grinder
thousand of tools+tooling pieces 40 yrs of collecting
Thanks given by: