Johnson Model B bandsaw
Well, the woman from VXB searched but couldnt find any of the bearings, so, I contacted Lynn from Accurate Bearing, after 15 minutes on the phone she had found all of them, and the seals. The seals are slightly narrower then the originals, but it shouldnt present a problem. Great company to deal with, great service and prices. So hopefully soon I can get that thing back together finally.
monkers, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Nov 2012.
Thanks given by:
hi brill work
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
I got the bearings and seals today. I made gaskets for the gear box, installed the seals and bearings, got the box mounted back on the saw. Still waiting for the motor pulley. Its gettin there......
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2013, 09:22 PM)monkers Wrote: I got the bearings and seals today. I made gaskets for the gear box, installed the seals and bearings, got the box mounted back on the saw. Still waiting for the motor pulley. Its gettin there......

No pictures, you didn't get anything. Happyno

Ed
Thanks given by:
I think Ed was looking for this Monkers:

.gif   worthless.gif (Size: 41.63 KB / Downloads: 51)
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Monkers, we have proof you can take pictures. Don't be like me and forget to take your camera to the shop. Slaphead
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Lol! I wasnt by my pc last night to add pics i will try to do it tonight
Thanks given by:
I used to forget mine all the time, now I have two. One in the dhop and one here by the computer.

Very nice work so far.

"Billy G" Thumbsup
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2013, 10:45 AM)Bill Gruby Wrote: I used to forget mine all the time, now I have two. One in the dhop and one here by the computer.

Wouldn't work for me Bill, I end up with 2 in the dhop(?) or 2 here by the computer.
What I'd really like is a camera in my forehead with wifi to my computer. 17428
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Thank you Bill! I use my phone to take pictures, but I upload them to my pc then use that to post them, didnt have the pc handy last night.
Thanks given by: