Pan & Box Brake
I posted these pictures on another forum quite some time ago and someone asked me where they could get the plans, if available. At the time, I had lost the link to the web site where the pictures were posted. I ran across them today while searching for something unrelated so I thought I'd post them before I loose them again.

It was designed by Glenn Wilson and the plans are available in the book 'Metalworking Book 2: The Best of Projects In Metal'. It's a tough one to find since it's out of print.

Ed

Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting that Ed, i had seen that posted before somewere, a beautiful piece of work!!
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by:
(12-14-2012, 04:35 PM)sasquatch Wrote: a beautiful piece of work!!

Yes it is. It's in the league of Gerard's art pieces. Happyyes

Ed
Thanks given by:
Far too pretty to put in my shop. Yes another work of art.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
It's definitely pretty, but I sure would like to have a pan and box brake so I'm going to see if I can find the book at a reasonable price and purchase it.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I took the easy way out and bought a 48 inch one a few years ago. Don't use it often now but sure handy when you do need it.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Yup, it's not one of those things that you need very often but when you do it sure is nice to have.

ed
Thanks given by:
beautiful work!!!!!
monkers, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Nov 2012.
Thanks given by:
One of those has been on my to-do list for years. Too lazy I guess. But one isn't likely to fall into my lap, so I'll either hve to build one or buy one.
Thanks given by:
Rotfl
Smiley-signs009
Rotfl
DaveH
Thanks given by: