Thank you EdK.
Have received and installed the custom wiper plates made by our member EdK. They look and fit very well, now I have wipers for the tail stock, and original wipers do not flex anymore. Have attached a few pictures for you to enjoy.
Kaoma, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:
Looking good Danny. I'm glad they fit well.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Looks like a job well done!Smiley-signs107
Jerry.
ETC57, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Fine piece of work ED!!!

Oh, and a great holiday season to you both!!
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by: EdK
Nice install job and nice work from Ed.
I installed way wipers and felt on my tailstock years ago along with the compound etc on my 12 x 36 lathe, well worth the effort as it saved the lathe from a lot of wear. It also saves time with brushing away chips before moving them.
I made mine out of simple sheet metal folded in the vise, but one day I will get around to making them out of aluminum machined out.

Highly recommended to anyone without them and especially new lathes to save wear.

Dave
Good job Ed! And I'm sure Danny's demotion of you to lowly "member" was just a slip. Rotfl
Merry Christmas to all! Big Grin
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
(12-25-2012, 08:01 AM)stevec Wrote: Good job Ed! And I'm sure Danny's demotion of you to lowly "member" was just a slip. Rotfl

Steve,

I am just a lowly member. I just happen to be stuck with the work necessary to keep this forum running. Happyyes

Ed
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2012, 09:30 AM)EdK Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 08:01 AM)stevec Wrote: Good job Ed! And I'm sure Danny's demotion of you to lowly "member" was just a slip. Rotfl

Steve,

I am just a lowly member. I just happen to be stuck with the work necessary to keep this forum running. Happyyes

Ed
And he pays the bills Popcorn
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
ooooo ther good
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Looks great!! Good job guys!!
monkers, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Nov 2012.