PCP air guns
(02-26-2013, 07:06 PM)DaveH Wrote: ...I would use my Beretta for that.

I'd save that for home intruders who hide in your bathroom Dave!
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2013, 07:08 AM)Mayhem Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 07:06 PM)DaveH Wrote: ...I would use my Beretta for that.

I'd save that for home intruders who hide in your bathroom Dave!

Rotfl Rotfl
Thanks given by:
Some folks over here try a hand pump for a couple of days then save up for a diving cylinder Big Grin
Only costs a few quid to get it filled once you've got over the shock of buying it. Got anything in mind?
Sold my Anschutz but got a Feinwerkbau up for grabs for just over a grand.
Arbalest, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2013, 07:08 AM)Mayhem Wrote: I'd save that for home intruders who hide in your bathroom Dave!

.jpg   oscar.jpg (Size: 9.16 KB / Downloads: 101)

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Maybe this will do? http://www.shoeboxcompressor.com/
Noitoen, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Nov 2012.
Thanks given by:
Now that is a really nice bit of kit Thumbsup More in my price.
Thanks Noitoen, Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(03-18-2013, 03:54 PM)DaveH Wrote: Now that is a really nice bit of kit Thumbsup More in my price.
Thanks Noitoen, Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

I shouldn't say this but if it was me, I would try to replicate the system. I shouldn't be that difficult with your tools and skills.

Where in South Africa are you? I lived in Johannesburg from 74 to 81 before moving to Portugal.
Thanks given by:
Hi Noitoen,
I'm thinking about doing just that Thumbsup so long as the check valves here don't cost more than the complete unit Chin Looks quite straight forward to make - mmm I think I have said said that before Rotfl

I live Birchleigh North which is a few k's north of Kempton Park and the airport - known as Jan Smuts when you were here.
Are your family from Portugal?
Thanks given by:
If you know anybody in aviation, have them show you a "strut pump". They are usually good for 15 x shop air pressure, and may be easier to make than the shoebox compressor.

Regards,
Bob
bobm4360, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2013, 05:50 PM)DaveH Wrote: Hi Noitoen,
I'm thinking about doing just that Thumbsup so long as the check valves here don't cost more than the complete unit Chin Looks quite straight forward to make - mmm I think I have said said that before Rotfl

I live Birchleigh North which is a few k's north of Kempton Park and the airport - known as Jan Smuts when you were here.
Are your family from Portugal?

I'm from Portugal but were living in Mozambique. In 1974 we were caught in the revolution and had to leave. We went to South Africa to start over and lived in Turffontein. I studied at John Orr Technical High and after a while my father opened a small electric motor repair shop but, when we saw the instability in RSA in the 80ies and since we had lost everything in 74, we decided sell everything and go back to Europe. My uncle still stayed back a few years without his family but he couldn't bear the distance. I miss the good old days but from what I've heard, better remember the country for what it was. That's why I've never considered return even on a visit.
Thanks given by: