Fire Wood Processor
I really like your stand-offs. I installled a three section valve assembly not long ago that I really could have used that idea. In all the valves I have installed I must admit I never thought to make or even see if a ready made stand-off was available. I just struggled and busted my knuckles.

Been a while yet Greg..........I am pretty sore from the wife beating me!
Thanks given by:
Im rushing BF, hope she isn't hitting too hard. Had no choice but to come up with the standoffs, thought there would be room to swing the pipe swivels but there wasn't. The valve is sized for 3/8 fittings, which will handle the flow from the small pump but the 5/8 tubing was in stock and needed a place to be stored.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(04-29-2016, 07:42 AM)f350ca Wrote: Im rushing BF, hope she isn't hitting too hard. Had no choice but to come up with the standoffs, thought there would be room to swing the pipe swivels but there wasn't. The valve is sized for 3/8 fittings, which will handle the flow from the small pump but the 5/8 tubing was in stock and needed a place to be stored.

Greg, I am black and blue all over from the wife beating me about the firewood. Come on, the pressure washer is done. Back to work on the processor please.
Thanks given by:
Been at it doing small things that don't show like making up hoses and wiring the engine.The last couple of days got a few things done.

Built the chain guard for the saw.

[Image: IMG_2176.jpg]

Started the grating for the splitter.

[Image: IMG_2177.jpg]

And got the arms that separate the logs on the bunks done.

[Image: IMG_2178.jpg]

May be a short slowdown on the progress though, someone wants a desk built and paying jobs take priority.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2016, 07:21 PM)f350ca Wrote: ...May be a short slowdown on the progress though, someone wants a desk built and paying jobs take priority.

I think you had better outbid the desk guy Black Forrest, or you are going to get a few more beatings from the Mrs  Yikes

It is starting to look like something from a medieval dungeon Greg.  You may get a request from Helga's house of pain to build another one...  I still don't fully understand how it is going to function.  I have a basic idea but (like many), I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished and a video of it in operation  Popcorn
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
OK Greg, how much to not make the desk?
Thanks given by:
As the saying goes, of you have to ask you can't afford it. lol
Greg
Thanks given by:
Quote:As the saying goes, of you have to ask you can't afford it. lol

It all depends how you add it up...

http://youtu.be/vhaDA7TneL4
Mike

SB 10K (1976) Rockwell vertical mill (1967) Rockwell 17" drill press (1946) Me (1949)
Thanks given by:
...and Greg's got a partner!
Logan 200, Index 40H Mill, Boyer-Shultz 612 Surface Grinder, HF 4x6 Bandsaw, a shear with no name, ...
the nobucks boutique etsy shop  |  the nobucks boutique
Thanks given by:
Made a cover for the engine.
[Image: IMG_2179.jpg]

And a custom grill with my initials.

[Image: IMG_2180.jpg]
Greg
Thanks given by: