Roadside find
(03-16-2013, 09:44 AM)EdK Wrote: If you're looking for Tom Reed, he hasn't visited the forum since the end of November. A couple of weeks ago I sent him an email but have not gotten a response as of yet. I hope he's OK.

Ed

Ed. I dunno how I missed this but I got an e-mail  purportedly from Tom Reed last month (?) that turned out to be  some kinda promo or add with nothing to do with Tom.

Kinda weird but Tom's disappearance was "kind weird" too.

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Steve - that post from Ed is over two years old now.

I've gotten a few emails like that from him in the past couple of years and I assumed that his computer was either infected by a virus or his address book had been compromised somehow.

Last I heard Tom had suffered a stroke but that was a long, long time ago.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Smiley-signs009

Ed
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2015, 07:03 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Steve - that post from Ed is over two years old now.

Thanks Darren, and thanks for making sure everyone else has now confirmed that I'm an idiot. Bash

And thanks Rickabilly for continuing an old dead thread with a new post on a new page Slaphead .

Steve (I'm allowed, I'm old!)

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Steve,

Don't sweat it. Go have a brew. I'm going to. 5176

Ed
Thanks given by:
Happy to help Steve Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: