Making quick change tool post holders (picture heavy)
This is why I don't bother with online storage of pics etc. For me it is easier to simply load them here.

Of course, if you want to walk away from a particular forum (or you are banned) and you want to then pull your pictures, you cannot do that if you have uploaded them to the forum. Having said that, unless you set up an album for each forum you are on, it is a wipe one, wipe all action.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I thought when I posted a picture here from Picaso it was copied to this site.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 12:43 AM)f350ca Wrote: I thought when I posted a picture here from Picaso it was copied to this site.

If you upload a picture from your computer and add it to your post as an attachment, then yes it is copied to this site. But if you link to a picture hosted on another site (photobucket, tinypic, flickr etc.) it is NOT copied to this site. So if you delete the photo from the other site or move it from it's original location it breaks the link to it, and it will no longer display here.

If you go to your user CP (control panel) and click on 'Manage Attachments' you'll get a list of all the things you have uploaded to the forum.
Willie
Thanks given by:
He's not been on here for nearly a year by the look of it? Anyone upset him or has he popped his glogs?!
Arbalest, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2015, 07:23 AM)Mayhem Wrote: I have a QTCP on my flatbed lathe Steve Big Grin

Darren, I can't recall, is your flatbed lathe an old Atlas 6 or 10 inch? 17428

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 05:45 AM)Arbalest Wrote: He's not been on here for nearly a year by the look of it? Anyone upset him

No, no one has upset him, Dave's fine he's still sorting out his "shed" after moving.
Not sure what happened to his 'photobucket' but next time I "see" him I'll ask.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 05:45 AM)Arbalest Wrote: He's not been on here for nearly a year by the look of it?...

He was last on the forum on the 14th of this month.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 05:45 AM)Arbalest Wrote: or has he popped his glogs?!

Could I get an English-English translation on that? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2015, 05:54 AM)stevec Wrote: Darren, I can't recall, is your flatbed lathe an old Atlas 6 or 10 inch? 17428

Steve

Smiley-eatdrink004

C'mon Steve, you know what my lathe looks like. Its from the turn of the 20th century. 16" x 60", with 36" swing in the gap Big Grin It may be a Wilson lathe but I cannot confirm...
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: