Sodium Silicate Cores
Hi
Lads
Sorry but it is more video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oANd-n1Xc...e=youtu.be
John
Thanks given by:
Another good video John Big Grin ....... keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing the next stage

Cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
John,

After the cores are hardened with CO2 is there any way to recover the sand? i.e. to "un-CO2" it? Not that sand is all that expensive and throwing the core away would be a big loss. But you seem to take such care to recover the other casting sand so I was curious.
Thanks given by:
John - good video as always and I like the fact that the time you choose to experiment is when doing a casting for Bob Big Grin

I also think you should sell merchandise to those who watch your videos. I'm thinking shits, caps, mugs, key rings etc all with "Bastard!" printed on them...
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I love your vids for what you leave in as much as the content. The projected core made me chuckle Rotfl
[Image: bob_zps5dee65f5.gif]
[Image: john_zps0b6eb2ed.gif]
Andy Popcorn

b4dyc, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012. Oh yeah
Thanks given by:
John,
As always a really great video - not only informative but great fun to watch as well. Smiley-signs107ThumbsupWorthy
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2013, 04:51 PM)doubleboost Wrote: Hi
Lads
Sorry but it is more video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oANd-n1Xc...e=youtu.be
John

love the co2 fire extinguisher John, I usually use ''pub gas'' cylinders when I make co2 sand cores with a regulator & a hollow needle, you can get refills if you have a bottle allready from a stall at rufforth autojumble, £10 a go, I go there every month with my brother,of course if you're ''in the know'' you can get 'em for the price of a jar!! he he
regards Graham.
the artfull-codger, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2013.
Thanks given by: