pic's[ot lack of 'em!!]
Back off hol's straight into the workshop, preparing engine for annual steam test, making patterns for some fingerpost signs I'm making,when ''beermaker'' comes up on tuesday & shows me[again] how to publish photo's on here I'll print them for all to see !! [promise!!]
Graham.
the artfull-codger, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2013.
Thanks given by:
I'm ready and waiting Drool
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: the artfull-codger
(04-20-2013, 12:39 PM)the artfull-codger Wrote: Back off hol's straight into the workshop, preparing engine for annual steam test, making patterns for some fingerpost signs I'm making,when ''beermaker'' comes up on tuesday & shows me[again] how to publish photo's on here I'll print them for all to see !! [promise!!]
Graham.

Steam test DroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDrool
John
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2013, 03:31 PM)doubleboost Wrote:
(04-20-2013, 12:39 PM)the artfull-codger Wrote: Back off hol's straight into the workshop, preparing engine for annual steam test, making patterns for some fingerpost signs I'm making,when ''beermaker'' comes up on tuesday & shows me[again] how to publish photo's on here I'll print them for all to see !! [promise!!]
Graham.

Steam test DroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDroolDrool
John

He he he calm down John, NOT a steamy test just a steam test for the engine, I missed it 'cos we were on hol so I'll have to grovel to the testers to arrange test!!.
the artfull-codger, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2013.
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2013, 12:45 PM)DaveH Wrote: I'm ready and waiting Drool
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Don't get too excited Dave, can't compete with some of those fantastic workshops over there in u.s.a.
Graham.
Thanks given by: