name that box
hi all just a little one i had this box don't no where it came form but it was just the right sis for the outside jaws for me burnerd chuck so i thought i wood show you haw i put the lettering on the lettering is dry transfer lettering this cums in all type of font and culer its rather simple to put on i use masking tape as a guide and to mark the center of the box all you do is place the letter where you won't it then rub over the top with a pencil once all the word is dun you must put the peace of tracing paper over the word and rub all over the word t mack shower the lettering is suck dawn once all the text is dun i cote the text with varnish you can use solvent bast lacers on the lettering but you must let the lacer dry thoroughly be for a plying another cote right pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Graemlin
Thanks given by:
Nice job again Bob GraemlinGraemlin , I had wondered how you did that lettering.
I am looking forward to seeing your engine build start now you have your cylinder off John Big Grin

cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
thanks all yep i have bin descaling the cylinders theirs sum more casting to be dun ie valve chest top and bottom of the cylinders then I'm off o i will be making a new boring bar so their will be a post on that soon
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by: