not a nuther D.T.I refit
LOL...well, you want me to send a lug back instead of you making one?
Thanks given by:
hi tony too late i have made one thank you so much for your offer will remember you next time
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
No problem Bob. Once upon a time I had a 5 gallon bucket over half full of donor indicators, but I ended up tossing then for lack of time, space, and interest. Probably could have built at least a couple of dozen, but just never seemed to get to it. I still have some parts and busted ones, though.
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2013, 01:51 PM)Tony Wells Wrote: ...Once upon a time I had a 5 gallon bucket over half full of donor indicators, but I ended up tossing them...

Jawdrop
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2013, 08:12 AM)Mayhem Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 01:51 PM)Tony Wells Wrote: ...Once upon a time I had a 5 gallon bucket over half full of donor indicators, but I ended up tossing them...

Jawdrop
C'mon, it's only about 3 gals. and they're those 'mercan gallons so it's not that much.Smiley-dancenana Rotfl
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:

Bad boy Tony! Bad, bad boy Tony!

Rotfl

Ed
Thanks given by:
Well, I was the fix-the-instrument guy at the shop of about 75 hands for several years, so I got to work on quite a few indicators. I have more than I need, some of which were pieced together from donors. Some were just cheapies, but some were nice brand name instruments. When I left that job, I really didn't want to work on indicators any more. I have to do any of that small work under a lit magnifier these days anyway. I discovered today that my bifocals just aren't cutting it, so this week I'm off to get an exam for new ones.

I probably should have kept them. It's not that I don't have enough room now. Just got caught up in the moment of getting out of there I suppose.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2013, 11:00 PM)Tony Wells Wrote: Well, I was the fix-the-instrument guy at the shop of about 75 hands for several years, so I got to work on quite a few indicators. I have more than I need, some of which were pieced together from donors. Some were just cheapies, but some were nice brand name instruments. When I left that job, I really didn't want to work on indicators any more. I have to do any of that small work under a lit magnifier these days anyway. I discovered today that my bifocals just aren't cutting it, so this week I'm off to get an exam for new ones.

I probably should have kept them. It's not that I don't have enough room now. Just got caught up in the moment of getting out of there I suppose.

Tony,

You're forgiven, this time. Smile

Ed
Thanks given by:
i don't no why i just seem to have a knack of fixing them i hate seeing things bin thrown out and no attempt at repairing them must of the one that i have fix have bin given new homes
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by: