colbolt drill stand
hi all well i have a set of cobalt drills that go up in .5mm steps to 11.5 so rather than them laying in a tub i made this up today i have gone all the way up to 13mm don.t no where i got the aluminum angel from i cut 3 lengths of it 200mm long i then made two side panels divided the lengths up for the center of etch drill stuck it all together then started to No the drills IE 1 then 1.5 and so on but i run out of No 5s so i just cared on will go to wh smiths in the morning to get sum more right pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Nice work Bob, always liked drill stands.
sasquatch, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Jul 2012.
Thanks given by:
Seconded Bob, nice job !

Mike
tekfab, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2013.
Thanks given by:
Nice to see a drill stand that isn't so tightly packed that you cannot see the drill sizes. I have one where I have to count them to get the correct size. I have a letter size one that you can only see the letters on the first leaf Slaphead
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
lol
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Nice job BobSmiley-eatdrink004Smiley-eatdrink004Smiley-eatdrink004Smiley-eatdrink004
John
Thanks given by:
Graemlin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Looking good Bob , nice to have the sizes big and be able to pick out one drill without removing a few just to be able to get hold of the one you need too , Well done.

Cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
Very nice, and plenty of room there to add the 3.15, 2.45, 5.5, and all the other in-between sizes you'll need....sooner or later.

Blush
Thanks given by: