Timber Framing Saw
I see your faithful assistant is still at attention.

Ed
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2013, 06:18 PM)EdK Wrote: I see your faithful assistant is still at attention.

Ed

She's ever present. just spent the last hour trying to attack the bucket on the backhoe.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2013, 06:20 PM)f350ca Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 06:18 PM)EdK Wrote: I see your faithful assistant is still at attention.

Ed

She's ever present. just spent the last hour trying to attack the bucket on the backhoe.

I fear she will lose that battle every time. Rotfl

Ed
Thanks given by:
Looks like time for some back fill. What are you going to do to the wall inside the addition?

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
She never gives up though.
Looking for suggestions Tom, need something at lest fire resistant with sparks from welders and grinders and blacksmithing flying about. Chip board with a coat of paint to seal it up is actually pretty flame retardant.
Greg
Thanks given by:
concrete board like they use in a shower or light gauge sheet metal screwed to the wall.
oldgoaly, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2013.
Thanks given by:
Sophie sounds quite assertive of her rights and property, more so, maybe, than her predecessor. Our Golden "Receiver" is not interested in me when I do things that involve machines and noise.
Sorry, I have no advice regarding fireproofing, I lean toward "fire inviting" with a lot that I do.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I'd go with cement board as well. It should take paint pretty readily.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
They make a sheet board that has a layer of metal on the money side that's commonly used in cold storage rooms. I know Menards carries it but you probably don't have Menards in Canada since they are a midwest USA company. It's also used on dairy farms to line the milk processing room, or whatever that room is called. I'm headed to Menards this weekend so I'll get a brand name and post it.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Put one of my buddies to work today compacting the base for the concrete floor. A rental 500 pound compactor makes the granular A aggregate like cement.

[Image: IMG_0789.jpg]
Greg
Thanks given by: