Multiple Drawbar / Arbour Threads
Ed, the high would increase as the adaptor would add to the OAL of the section of the NTMB 30 inside the spindle. Thus more vertical space between the tool and the work is requires to remove the tool (i.e. The NTMB 30 from the spindle, not when changing endmills).
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2013, 05:47 PM)Mayhem Wrote: Ed, the high would increase as the adaptor would add to the OAL of the section of the NTMB 30 inside the spindle. Thus more vertical space between the tool and the work is requires to remove the tool (i.e. The NTMB 30 from the spindle, not when changing endmills).

OK, I see what you're saying now. Good point.

Ed
Thanks given by:
I'm going to act stupid, but if you have the height to remove and install the drawbar why not just use multiple drawbars?? it really can't take that much longer to change both the holder and bar then it is to change just the holder unless I'm missing something.

DA
dallen, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.

If life seems normal, your not going fast enough! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Not missing anything Dave and the 3 bar option is the one I am leaning towards but I thought I would throw the other options I had considered out here and see what happens.

You guys have a lot more experience and it would be silly of me not to try and tap into that.
Thanks given by:
To close this thread: http://www.metalworkingfun.com/thread-57...l#pid48364
Thanks given by: