Concrete Countertops
Greg, I think I know that the people you do those for appreciate the work and artistry.
I guess it's outa the question to ask you to move your equipment and self down here for a summer to have a few beers and do countertops for our kitchen remodel, eh... Greg... Greg...are you there?
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
HUMMM beer, lobster and east coast hospitality, I might be forgetting how much of a pita these things are.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
I may finally get my shop space back. All loaded up ready for install tomorrow.

[Image: IMG_0933.jpg]
Greg
Thanks given by:
Good luck with the install, hope it goes well. I bet you're glad to see the end of them !

Andrew
Andrew Mawson, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Oct 2013.
Thanks given by:
Greg, we all assume you'll take pics of the install!
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Watch out for pot holes!
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
There are a lot of interesting cut-outs, I can't wait to see how they all fit together.

I hope the install goes well for you Greg, you've put a lot of work into the project.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
All the best with the install Greg.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Had a great install, (thank god), My buddy and I finished loading up tools and what not this morn, got to the house at about 10:30 and were done by 5.
Need to go back for a couple of little touch ups on the joints and the strip behind the stove.

[Image: IMG_0942.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0939.jpg]

52 square feet of counter, they live in on a back road, the hills were sanded but still needed the four wheel drive to pull the trailer load of concrete.

The big thing is the client was ecstatic. Was about this time last year I measured the kitchen up for the cabinets. Told them it wouldn't be quick and they were good with that.
Greg
Thanks given by:
Excellent work Greg. I can see why the client is ecstatic.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by: f350ca