Plasma Cutter
Hi
Lads
R-Tech sent me this to play with

John
Thanks given by: arvidj
Plasma cutter are great pieces to have in the shop.

Dave, At times I thought sub-titles would be a great asset. Accent is a tad bit thick at times.................Thumbsup

keep up te good work
jack
Thanks given by:
Nice video as always John. Not sure how I missed it when you first posted it.

I think you need to release a "greatest hits" compilation of your out-takes Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 09:04 PM)Mayhem Wrote: ...

I think you need to release a "greatest hits" compilation of your out-takes Big Grin

Smiley-signs064
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:
Hey Jack, John would say the same about you, LOL. My wife had an uncle that was a Yorkshireman. He used to tell me to speak slowly and clearly so he could understand me! I'm also from upstate NY... Now living in E. Tennessee, where the locals say "Ya'll ain't from 'round here, are ya, huh?"

Chuck
Micromark 7x14 Lathe, X2 Mill , old Green 4x6 bandsaw
The difficult takes me a while, the impossible takes a little longer.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that's a nice plasma cutter. Maybe some day.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Nice looking machine and Im sure more competitively priced than the brand names. One thing that might be a problem is the ceramic cup, I had a Miller 20 years ago that used ceramic drag cups, they were for ever breaking from dross buildup and impact. It didn't have the standoff this one does though. The Hypertherm I have now uses a brass drag cup that touches the surface to give your standoff. It came with two that I've never had to replace.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by: