Welding Kart
John,

Remember ... the top blue box is used to put things together and the bottom blue box is to take them apart Smile

I'm assuming the argon bottle goes on the back and the space between the top of the plasma cutter and the bottom of the TIG is where the yet-to-be-made consumables drawer goes Smiley-signs107

Arvid
Thanks given by:
As far as the colour is concerned ...........I vote GREEN and think everyone else should too as John hates GREEN Rotfl, I have just looked again tonight expecting it to be finished .................. come on John shake a leg Smiley-dancenana

Cheers Mick.
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
The shaper I bought is green and every time I look at it I want to paint it a different colour, so I will cancel out your vote Mick Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
I feel that all machine tools should be grey, any other colour, especially metallic or hammer tone are just efforts to dress up a machine to compensate for shortcomings.

P.S. all excellent machinery that isn't grey has earned the right to "dress up" their engineering superiority.Blush
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
looking good john dus them whells fit and is you gowing to pant it blue
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Hi
Lads
Got a bit more done
[Image: PC210079_zpsed7e330c.jpg]

[Image: PC210076_zps0fdfcb5b.jpg]

[Image: PC210078_zps6a9b20af.jpg]

[Image: PC210081_zps55772fb8.jpg]

[Image: PC210082_zpsc4bd24e4.jpg]

John
Thanks given by:
Coming along nicely, I like the Ferrari red wheels Thumbsup
So you need to paint it red to match the wheels Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
I would have never thought to have used a wheel as a steady rest John - brilliant Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by:

Thanks given by: