Big old cutter
(02-25-2014, 01:37 AM)hswaters Wrote: ...I sent a little thumb drive to Toronto and it took somewhat over two weeks...

US authorities probably checked it for state secrets! Not involved in the joint strike fighter project are you?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Don't talk to me about shipping stuff from the US of A to Canukistan. I continually make the mistake of ordering stuff and get the reminder that our border guards (customs) are all intent on eliminating the national debt when it finally gets here! Rant
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
(02-25-2014, 06:46 AM)Mayhem Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 01:37 AM)hswaters Wrote: ...I sent a little thumb drive to Toronto and it took somewhat over two weeks...

US authorities probably checked it for state secrets! Not involved in the joint strike fighter project are you?

Not involved in anything except being retired and finding the dinner table as often as possible. I do collect old time radio shows and that was what was on the thumb drive.
Ben Franklin;
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

Thanks given by:
Yeah, but if it was 'War of the Worlds', they might consider it a threat.
Mike

If you can't get one, make one.

Hawkeye, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jan 2013.
Thanks given by: