NEW GUY some of my projects!
these are the door handles that will be used for the doors on the front.

[Image: photo1_zps1c7ef603.jpg]
johnnydart, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2014.
Thanks given by:
How are you going to finish the steel? I love the hammertone paint on the square table, bet it would great in a silver or "gunmetal" color.

That bed is unreal. How much does that weigh? I'm betting it doesn't start a'rockin' no matter what the activity level might be. Sweat
Thanks given by:
Hi Johnny Welcome to the forum Smile. I love your furniture , what type of wood is it you have used in the tv stand ? It looks lovely and rich colour.
I like the car too, nce colour and it must sound DroolDroolDrool

cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2014, 07:47 PM)PixMan Wrote: How are you going to finish the steel? I love the hammertone paint on the square table, bet it would great in a silver or "gunmetal" color.

That bed is unreal. How much does that weigh? I'm betting it doesn't start a'rockin' no matter what the activity level might be. Sweat

i am going to powder coat the frame the same copper/hammered finish as the end table.

the head board of the bed weights 280lbs. the whole thing weighs just shy of 600lbs. the side rails are bolted onto the foot/head boards with 5/8" hardware. that bed is unbreakable, (I have tried).
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2014, 04:26 AM)Micktoon Wrote: Hi Johnny Welcome to the forum Smile. I love your furniture , what type of wood is it you have used in the tv stand ? It looks lovely and rich colour.
I like the car too, nce colour and it must sound DroolDroolDrool

cheers Mick

thank you very much for the kind words. the wood in the tv stand is actually laminate flooring. i took the cheap/easy route on this one.

the car does sound pretty damn good if i do say so myself. here is a video of it doing what it does best!

http://youtu.be/DKWDPngenqE
Thanks given by:
Nothing to strong ever broke
Thanks given by:
here is last nights progress on the tv stand. top is ready for powder coat now.

[Image: photo1_zps6a394b39.jpg]

[Image: photo2_zps98185855.jpg]

then i decided to make me a curtain rod/hangers.

[Image: photo12_zpsc78f18fb.jpg]

[Image: photo22_zps9c1368c9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi Johnny , thanks for posting the vid of the Dart , if you dont grin watching that you are either dead or there is something wrong with your power valve Rotfl ...........sounds delightful Big Grin
Good idea using the laminate flooring too, I just thought it looked like old re used timber.

Cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2014, 03:46 PM)johnnydart Wrote: ...the car does sound pretty damn good if i do say so myself. here is a video of it doing what it does best!

http://youtu.be/DKWDPngenqE

You hoon! Big Grin

Please keep the build pictures coming, I'm really enjoying looking at your craftsmanship.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
Smiley-signs009
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: