thers life left in them yet
hi all well i Pict two D.T.Is up at the week end so gave them my loving touch the first one a staret was rusted up striped it out gave it a scrub up all is well the john bull one well it must have bin siting in a damp shed for a long time a good scrub up and its like new pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Nice save Bob. A while back you were making new bezels for an indicator. Doubt if I can find the post, how did you get the dish in it again and what were you making them out of. Have a couple that need new lenses.
Thanks Greg
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by:
hi well you need the plastic lens cover of them welding masks they cum in packs of then and the simplest way to put a dome in it is remove the protective film from both sides and heet it up til its soft then form it the way i do that id by placing the heeted sheet over a Little jam jar and use something round to push the sheet dawn leve to cool then cut out
Thanks given by:
hi the post you is looking for is a new lense for a DTI

http://www.metalworkingfun.com/showthread.php?tid=948
Thanks given by:
Graemlin Hi Bob , glad to see you have also got your camera fixed by the look of things Rotfl , Good fix as per usual , you must be able to do the DTI's with your eyes closed now lol.
Cheers Mick.
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
Thats the post Bob. Thanks, now will have to steal some time.
Free advice is worth exactly what you payed for it.
Greg
Thanks given by: