Pump - notice the little Woodruff key

Coupling

Control valve

Bell housing (inside)

Bell housing (outside)

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
The hydraulic cylinder is made here, with the quaint name of Agriculture cylinder Big Grin
The pump is a Rexroth (Germany)
The coupling and the bell housing are KTR (Germany)
Although there are subsidiaries here.
The control valve could be from anywhere, although the casting is from India and the internals and assembly ????
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
DaveH, the control valve looks quite complex, does it have "auto kick-of" for the return stroke?
The "bell housing" appears to be what we (over here) might call a C-face mounting, is there room for the coupling, motor shaft and pump shaft?
The bell housing appears to have threaded mounting holes for the pump but the pump doesn't appear to have "ears" for the bolts?
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Need to find a 2.2KW motor Brmm...Brmm Popcorn
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2014, 12:35 PM)stevec Wrote: DaveH, the control valve looks quite complex, does it have "auto kick-of" for the return stroke?
The "bell housing" appears to be what we (over here) might call a C-face mounting, is there room for the coupling, motor shaft and pump shaft?
"auto kick off" 17428 no idea - I'll find out Smile It's heavy Big Grin
Bell housing I think it is called a "C 165" here. The 165 refers to the PCD in mm, which as near as damn it is 6.5 inches. The coupling fits inside.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
The control valve looks identical to this one http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/p..._200407827
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
Dave,

Are you sure you know what to do with all of those goodies?

Ed
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2014, 03:11 PM)EdK Wrote: Dave,
Are you sure you know what to do with all of those goodies?
Ed
Not a bluudy clue Rotfl but they sure do look good Big Grin
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2014, 12:35 PM)stevec Wrote: The bell housing appears to have threaded mounting holes for the pump but the pump doesn't appear to have "ears" for the bolts?
That's correct Steve, 2 bolts M8 go through the pump body into the bell housing.
Here's a pic from the back of the pump.

Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2014, 12:43 PM)DaveH Wrote: "auto kick off" 17428 no idea - I'll find out Smile DaveH

Here's a better description than I offered.

" Prince Log Splitter Detent Valve for open center systems.
Relief valve adjustable to 2750 PSI, preset at 2250 PSI, flow rating up to 25 gal./min. Our most popular
log splitter valve.
Spring centered in one direction, pressure released detent in the other direction.
Automatically kicks back to neutral when cylinder \
completes stroke.
"

I found the above here "auto kick off valve"

Hope you don't have trouble finding a motor for that bell housing. I understand now how the pump attaches to it.
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by: