Coke Forge Build
? 17428
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
hi i rely enjoy your post rob brill just brill
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 01:35 PM)RobWilson. Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 01:02 AM)Artie Wrote: Did you get my email?

Nope mate that why I asked 17428

Rob

Damn....I replied on 23rd of July.....I'll send again.... might check your 'dodgy email' box :)
Artie, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jul 1962.
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 03:41 PM)stevec Wrote: ? 17428

Whats up Steve Chin

Rob
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 01:48 PM)RobWilson. Wrote: Cheers Mate ,

Ha ha ha ha , you mean you dont have one Mick Yikes , thought you may have a draw full RotflRotfl , aye there a canny tool , that why I whipped that one away before John changed his mined Big Grin

Rob
Sorry Rob, I just couldn't understand the above, must be your accent.
RotflBlush
Smiley-eatdrink004
Busy Bee 12-36 lathe, Busy Bee Mill drill, Busy Bee 4x6 bandsaw, Homemade 9x17 bandsaw, Ad infinitum.
Thanks given by:
Let me try and clarify it for you Steve:

(laughter), are you saying that you don't you have an air drill Mick? They are a very good tool, which is why I quickly took that one away before John changed his mind.

I hope that helps.

Rob - I think this means more pictures and less words please Big Grin
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
HA HA HA aye that about sums it up Darren Rotfl

A bit of an in joke is that Mick (Micktoon) has draws full of each tools ,more hammers than you can shake a stick at .

Rob
Thanks given by:
you can not have to many hammers the only problem is their is never one a round when you wont one then you spend the next ten minutes looking for one only to discover their was one behind you
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
RotflRotfl.................Top class translation by Darren Smile

Bob it sounds like you might have been at the Pantomime when that happened Big GrinRotfl But you are right about the hammer situation , I have never seen a man with too many hammers yet Big Grin

I think I have an air drill Rob , but will it be a slow speed one Chin I forgot to check today but will try to remember tomorrow, if I have not got one I know a man that lives in Sunderland that will have two Rotfl

Cheers Mick.
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
Mine looks like a toy compared to yours, nice job Rob, thanks for the pics and excellent directions.
tackit, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since May 2014.
Thanks given by: