Let's See Your Shop
(06-16-2014, 09:52 PM)kenne Wrote: For some reason I can't seem to upload more than one photo at a time , it says they are too large , ( haven't heard that for a while:) ...

There's a size limit for pictures. Those you posted are huge. You should scale them down a bit then you should be able to upload more than one per post. The image limit per post is 15.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Arbalest,
Nice shop, I really like your anvil and stand Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2014, 07:51 AM)DaveH Wrote: Arbalest,
Nice shop, I really like your anvil and stand Thumbsup
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH

Smiley-signs009 Smiley-signs064 Drool
Willie
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2014, 05:25 AM)EdK Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 09:52 PM)kenne Wrote: For some reason I can't seem to upload more than one photo at a time , it says they are too large , ( haven't heard that for a while:) ...

There's a size limit for pictures. Those you posted are huge. You should scale them down a bit then you should be able to upload more than one per post. The image limit per post is 15.

Ed

Thanks , I will figure out how to do this and make them smaller ,I would like to blame the technology ,but it's the nut behind the wheel again .
kenne, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2014.
Thanks given by:
                    Here we go again , sorry I am not trying to be a pain , but I want to get this right.
finally got it right , I will send more photo's when the shop is cleaned up and the rest of the tools are uncovered and moved , thanks for the patience .......
kenne, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2014.
Thanks given by:
Good job on resizing the pictures. Thumbsup

Nice shop space kenne but I'm not seeing anything needing cleaning. 17428

Ed
Thanks given by: kenne
Very nice Kenne Thumbsup Looks nice and clean to me.
Smiley-eatdrink004
DaveH
Thanks given by: kenne
Here's a few pics of my place

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pineyfolks, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Aug 2013.
Thanks given by:
A few more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pineyfolks, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Aug 2013.
Thanks given by:
Nice shop!! So roomy, I'm envious of that.

Your bench for the (South Bend?) bench lathe is one of the best I've seen, having those drawers right there. Tell me about the surface grinder, I've never seen one with that configuration. Also, what is the "Rotex" machine? Hard to tell, but does appear to have a big motor for such a small machine.

Your saws are very nice, truly "industrial grade" stuff. Is the horizontal with the roller tables a Cosen or Amada? The vertical a Grob?
Thanks given by: