Let's See Your Shop
Nothing wrong with that space. Once you get it stocked with tools and organized it'll work out fine. You probably will go through a few rearrangements before you settle on the best one though. You're young so you've got time.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one with a coffee vending machine in their shop so you've already one-upped most of us. Smile

Have fun and be safe.

Ed
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! Here is a little view inside the other half of the garage. Need help to finish the ceiling, then ready for paint and some good light. 
The woodworking bench is moved into my other garage now  

[Image: IMG_0088.jpg]
ironman, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2014.
Thanks given by:
Whatcha got hiding under the blanket there, ironman? I detect a motorbike, and several of us here also ride.

I'm equally curious about the rail dragster (?) in the corner, and the big heavy metal "fixture" in the right foreground.
Thanks given by:
(11-25-2014, 03:48 PM)PixMan Wrote: Whatcha got hiding under the blanket there, ironman? I detect a motorbike, and several of us here also ride.

I'm equally curious about the rail dragster (?) in the corner, and the big heavy metal "fixture" in the right foreground.

Thanks for the interest PixMan  Smile

Well, not maybe on topic.. but here you go (and since they are inside my shop...)

This is the one under the blanket: 
[Image: IMG_0854.jpg]

And you are correct, its a dragster: 

[Image: 20141126-113846.jpg]

Not sure what "metal-fixture" you are talking about... the red one?  Smiley-eatdrink004
Thanks given by:
I know nothing about bikes but that sure looks interesting...

By the 'metal fixture' I'm guessing Ken is referring to the large brown item that has the Pepsi box on it and is obscuring the view of the dragster.
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
(11-26-2014, 08:03 AM)Mayhem Wrote: I know nothing about bikes but that sure looks interesting...

By the 'metal fixture' I'm guessing Ken is referring to the large brown item that has the Pepsi box on it and is obscuring the view of the dragster.

The pepsi box is resting on an 6-71 blower from GM, but that again sits on the brown "thing". Its an old woodworkingbench (in two pieces) that i got from my grandphater  Smile
Thanks given by:
welcome to the forum.

not your typical run to the gas station for a pack of smokes bike, how fast?

DA
dallen, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Apr 2012.

If life seems normal, your not going fast enough! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Here are two pictures of my shop.  The first is with the "boss" showing me how to weld!  The second is an overall view.
[Image: Photo-0071_zps7bad7c98.jpg]
[Image: shop_zps30a2ef2f.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That is a really nice shop you have there. I'd like to see/hear more about the equipment you have. Are all the holes ob your welding table threaded?
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:
BF is a master tinkerer and getting pretty darn good with machining. He has a shop I certainly envy, but he should be (and is) most proud of that daughter of his. She's quite the little entrepreneur, as I understand it.
Thanks given by: