Make Yorkshire Pudding Mix

Thanks given by:
brill
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 04:38 PM)doubleboost Wrote:

John, are you thinking of doing a vid on the whole process of making Yorkshire pudding?
ShopDogSam went from fixing hit-n-miss engines to baking root beer bread with no problems.
Many of us here in the states don't have a clue of how to make good Yorkshire pudding - especially by using power tools.
Terry S.
Thanks given by:
John , I hope you did get any Yorkshire pudding mix on that good drill mind Rotfl

Its not so bad getting a bit of oil in the kitchen but no good getting pudding mix in the workshop Yikes

Cheers Mick
Micktoon, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun since Sep 2012.
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 05:07 PM)Terry S Wrote:

John, are you thinking of doing a vid on the whole process of making Yorkshire pudding?
ShopDogSam went from fixing hit-n-miss engines to baking root beer bread with no problems.
Many of us here in the states don't have a clue of how to make good Yorkshire pudding - especially by using power tools.
Terry S.

I could do
It is not hard once you get the speed of the drill sorted YikesYikesYikes
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 05:12 PM)Micktoon Wrote: John , I hope you did get any Yorkshire pudding mix on that good drill mind Rotfl

Its not so bad getting a bit of oil in the kitchen but no good getting pudding mix in the workshop Yikes

Cheers Mick

I gave the drill a proper clean once I had finished
Thanks given by:
I'm disapointed, John. As I'm married to a "Proper English" Lass from East Anglia, I was hoping you woud at least give us Yanks(all the rest, not me, my missus Herself Swimbo knows how, and I'm not allowed in her kitchen....) a good lesson, on par with your other vids, on the making of a "Proper Yorkshire Pud"! But, I do like the tooling used...

Chuck
Micromark 7x14 Lathe, X2 Mill , old Green 4x6 bandsaw
The difficult takes me a while, the impossible takes a little longer.
Thanks given by:
When I was in high school I had a part time job in a fast food shop and in the school holidays I sometimes worked in their warehouse making the coleslaw and prawn cocktails. We used several cement mixers to mix the ingredients together. The machine that sliced the cabbages and other vegetables was like a little wood chipper.

I would have liked to make a video of the time I got caught cleaning parts in the dishwasher but the language would have been so bad I wouldn't have been able to post it.

How did the mix turn out John? Will we see a bulk mix being prepared on the mill??
Hunting American dentists since 2015.
Thanks given by:

Nice work John , now my wife wants a makita for kitchen 6799Rotfl
kenne, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jun 2014.
Thanks given by:
Yorkshire Pudding roast beef and swarf yum yum
mfletch, Try to do the best you can and that's good enough
Thanks given by: