I pick this up on Sunday
nice
krv3000, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Feb 2012.
Thanks given by:
Awesome find Shawn. I have always wanted to get a shaper, but this area is sort of devoid of any machine shop equipment as there has been very little industry over the years, and worse yet, not sure where I would put one if I ever found one.

Walter
starlight_tools, proud to be a member of Metalworking Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2014, 09:17 PM)starlight_tools Wrote: worse yet, not sure where I would put one if I ever found one.

Walter

That's my problem as well Walter. There is a nice 16" G&E on CraigsList, but I have no room.

Tom
[Image: TomsTechLogo-Profile.png]
Thanks given by:
Wink 
The amazing thing is that you can always fit more machines into your shop even several years after you had "no more room."
Mike

If you can't get one, make one.

Hawkeye, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Jan 2013.
Thanks given by:
I ran out of room last year and just picked up a few new items. I now need to re-arrange my shop to make things fit.
Steve S
Check out MyShopNotes on youtube.
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2014, 09:25 PM)TomG Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 09:17 PM)starlight_tools Wrote: worse yet, not sure where I would put one if I ever found one.

Walter

That's my problem as well Walter. There is a nice 16" G&E on CraigsList, but I have no room.

Tom

Oh believe me, if the right deal came up, I'd shoe horn it in somewhere, LOL

Not sure, well actually I am sure what the young lady would say if I put any tooling in the living room, but yup, I'd find room.

It is amazing how even with a crammed shop like mine, a new item can dissappear into the maze and look like it was always there.

Walter
starlight_tools, proud to be a member of Metalworking Forum since Apr 2012.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Mike, my shop was at maximum density before I bought the second shaper. Two days of rearranging and she fits like a glove ( a wet leather glove that's two sizes too small but a glove non the less) ?
Shawn, proud to be a member of MetalworkingFun Forum since Nov 2013.
Thanks given by: